The St James school uniform consists of:
All children (Nursery – Year 6) need:
- burgundy St James crew neck sweat shirt/sweatshirt cardigan
- white polo t-shirt or shirt
- grey or black school trousers/skirt/pinafore dress
- black flat sensible school shoes (shoes are to be plain with no coloured logos)
- St James book bag
- In warm weather girls may wear a red gingham dress and boys grey/black shorts
Optional burgundy St James zip fleece
In warm weather caps and sunglasses are encouraged
PLEASE NOTE: We keep a limited amount of stock in school which parents are welcome to purchase but please note, we do not take cash payments (uniform should be ordered and paid for using the online ParentPay system). If you wish to purchase uniform before your child has been admitted to school, the full cost of any uniform purchased may be left as a deposit and once you have set up your ParentPay account, we will refund your cash payment.
Alternatively, school uniform can be purchased directly from:
A Oakes Limited (174-180 Vicarage Road, Oldbury, B68 8JB; or
Please also see ‘Uniform Policy’ in Policies.